Tools for your convenience
On Line-On Time™ Home Banking
- All new accounts are automatically enrolled in home banking - co-owners will also have access automatically
- To link secondary accounts with the same SSN, please call us or send a message through home banking
- Free 24 hour access to all your accounts
- View account balances and account activity
- Make transfers and loan payments
- Protected by multi-factor authentication to ensure security of account information
If your phone is on, your credit union is open. All you need to get started is a User ID and password for On Line-On Time™ Home Banking and a smart phone. It's that easy!
- View account balances and transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer between DoverPhila accounts
- Make DoverPhila loan payments
- Deposit checks using Remote Deposit Capture (application approval required)
- View eStatements and quarterly newsletters
- Find branch and ATM locations - including over 5,000 shared branch locations (service centers)
Once you have a login for On Line-On Time™, download the mobile app from Apple or Google Play. Search for DoverPhila Your Credit Union (other search options are: doverphila, dover-phila, dover phila credit union).
Online Bill Pay
- Online sign-up only
- Make up to 15 transaction per billing cycle* free ($0.50 for each transaction additional)
- New optional same day or overnight payment available with fee
- Make payments to anyone within the continental United States (except a court ordered payment or taxes). Payment requires name, address, and phone number
*Billing cycle can be from the 28th to the 31st of each month.
This allows members to opt out of having a paper statement mailed each month. You can sign up through your On Line-On Time™ account or at any of our five convenient locations.
- In order to receive eStatements, you must have On Line-On Time™ account access
- After signing up for eStatements, you will receive an email when your next eStatement is available
- eStatements are not available, for any month, prior to enrollment
View eStatements, newsletters, and other important documents. Credit Union loan or membership documents needing a signature can be accessed via your eDocs, signed, and then submitted back to the Credit Union. Documents needing a signature cannot be viewed through our mobile banking app.