On August 16, 2016 DoverPhila Federal Credit Union will upgrade the On Line-On Time™ Bill Pay service to provide you with enhanced reliability and single-sign-on access with On Line-On Time™ Home Banking. Bill pay will be unavailable from 8:00AM on August 15th until 12:00PM on August 17th for this upgrade. Enrollment into bill pay will be unavailable starting July 28th until the upgrade is finished on August 17th.
Here's what to expect...
- No separate login credentials for On Line-On Time™ Bill Pay. You can access it directly through On Line-On Time™ Home Banking
- Only a single, manual check written on a member’s account
- New calculator feature to help with budgeting funds
- 15 free payments per month
- Paying anyone, anytime, anywhere in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- Adding, changing, deleting, and organizing payees
- Reviewing pending payments
What information will be transferred?
Current member, payee contact, account information, and scheduled payments will automatically transfer to the new online bill payer system. You do not need to re-enter this information. Payment history will be loaded by August 23rd.
- All payments entered in the previous system that were scheduled to pay Aug19th or before will still be paid by the old system. Those payments will not show up as paid until the history is transferred on August 23rd. Please do not enter those bills again as it could result in a double payment.
What information will NOT be transferred?
Electronic bills (ebills) will not be transferred. Payees will be notified and will transition back to paper bills. You will have the option to re-elect ebills after the upgrade.
After the upgrade on August 17th, you can access bill pay by logging into home banking and clicking on the “access bill pay” option at the top of the screen.
Customer assistance is available 24/7 by calling 1-844-824-6663.
If a registration screen pops up after clicking this option and you previously had a bill pay account, please contact DoverPhila immediately at 330-364-8874 so it can be corrected as you do not need to re-register.